|
|
- a sluggish memory
|
|
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Wednesday Physics test today. Gahh.. don’t wanna talk about it.. I’m in trouble already I have 2 tests tomorrow (one replaced on saturday). Chem and maths. Bleh. Joyyy.. anyways, didn’t get excused from cca today for concert prep cause we have a coach from track now =D Mr dunno what. An Indian man. He rocks balls man. Oh well.. going to parliament house now so that means this post is 6 hours late (: so yeahh.. rock the trigo test later and don’t get owned I hope..(wearing school blazer now! And shaoyang just said it goves you ‘confidence’ and ‘power’) >< then we're off to parliament house ((: the third time already. wished twin happy birthday and suanned her! IDDIE DIZON underestimates her own twin! ah. then got PWNED in suan-ning (: SO we had our debates today and i must say the Surrogacy opposition team and the Government team of which i am a member of NUSH did well! ceremonial roles too! THATS HOT. we kicked ass guys. well done. now got that gay phototaking tomorrow >< see me in a blazer! so school was fine. DNJW gave a us a trigo quiz and i'm hell worried about chem now ): bio was fine. fell asleep. again. then i told mei and jie stuff. yeahh i'm watching ANGER MANAGEMENT NOW. like YAY. Neighbour and aaron:I feel prettyyy.. oh so prettyyyy, i feel prettyyy and wittyyy and GAYYYYY. =D righto i'll go watch now cya (: |